Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Winging it(:

Well, it's been a while but I have a few things to say.
First of all I am having a great time lately(:
Everything is starting to fall into place and I love it<3
With my newer, closer, better friends I just feel more steady which is something I've always had problems with. And I guess I always wished I was "that" girl but with everything settled down with John I guess things have been a lot simpler lately. I gotta admit, after not talking to him for months on end I did start to miss him. But something tells me it wasn't even him I was missing all along. I feel like maybe it was having someone to look forward to, or someone to try to impress, someone to admire and chase. I know I sound shallow with that but I am trying to start being a lot more honest and maybe I should start here. I really do miss having something to think about. I really wish there was someone I thought was worth the chase other than John. I have moved on, don't get me wrong but I would still like someone to hold me and tell me I'm beautiful. Someone to hold my hand and make me feel worth it. But it's not something you can just 'get'. It has to come to you. I have been waiting a really long time though and I feel like maybe there isn't much chance left for me. Yeah I'm still young but isn't that supposed to be the best time of my life? Isn't this when I experience 'Young love'? Oh well, I'm sure I'll find someone worth the wait but when?

Oh well(: What can you do? As I said before I have a ton of new friends and I honestly couldn't ask for better! I have things patched up with Shianne and it is so much better. Miranda and Megan are so cool but in all honesty I don't miss Kayla as much as I thought I would. We've sorta stopped talking. She's starting to hang out with some not so great people and we only have one class together and something about her has just been kinda annoying lately. I mean, I still love her to death but I just can't be around her for very long anymore.

Anyway, I know I say this all the time but I really am gonna try to write more often(:

No comments:

Post a Comment